Re: Need to tune for Heavy Write

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема Re: Need to tune for Heavy Write
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Adarsh Sharma <adarsh.sharma@orkash.com> wrote:
> After this I change my pg_xlog directory to a separate directory other than
> data directory by symlinking.
>(...)
> Please let me know if I missing any other important configuration.

Moving the pg_xlog to a different directory only helps when that
directory is on a different harddisk (or whatever I/O device).

HTH,

WBL
--
"Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all
others because you were born in it." -- George Bernard Shaw

Сообщение: Re: Need to tune for Heavy Write
Сообщение: Re: Need to tune for Heavy Write