Re: [GENERAL] Large data and slow queries

От Samuel Williams
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Large data and slow queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Okay, so after changing longitude/latitude to float4, and
re-organizing the table a bit, I got the query down from about 8
minutes to 40 seconds.

The details are in the gist comments:
https://gist.github.com/ioquatix/bddda36d9e4ffaceb7a62d7b62259121

Now, just need to get performance another 2 orders of magnitude
better. Can we make the index a bit more coarse grained, perhaps
convert long/lat to integers or something, use a hilbert index, use a
postgis index... ideas?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] full text search on hstore or json with materialized view?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] full text search on hstore or json with materialized view?