Re: Postgresql not getting assigned memory

От Abdul Sayeed
Тема Re: Postgresql not getting assigned memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Can you please check the output of below command:

postgres=# show shared_buffers ;

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Sayeed
System Engineer

The Postgres Database Company

Are you updated: Latest version of Postgres Plus Advanced Server are 8.4.19.42, 9.0.16.34, 9.1.12.20, 9.2.8.19 and 9.3.4.10

To reach Support Call:
US: +1-732-331-1320  - UK: +44 - 2033719820
Brazil: +55-2139581371 - India: +91-20-32676535

EnterpriseDB Blog : http://blogs.enterprisedb.com
Follow us on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or use of the information contained or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail message and delete the original transmission, its attachments, and any copies without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.