Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3

От Lewis Shobbrook
Тема Re: pgdg packages removed for 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for your response Adrian, appreciate your time and effort.
I'd read the EOL statement regarding 9.3, but seeing the older 9.2 packages were available figured they should be for 9.3 too.
The problem is that we automate the pg install with chef, so I will need to try and vendor the cookbook until we can get off the geo dependencies we have on 9.3
Cheers

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 23:11, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 4/22/19 9:05 PM, Lewis Shobbrook wrote:
> Thanks Adrian,
> The symlinks have been created for all pgdg versions other than 9.3
> It seems to have been an over site perhaps.
> As stated in the announcement...
> "Today, you still get the link to the pgdg-centos11-11-2 rpm."
>
> Which is true in all instances other than 9.3 that I have checked so far.
> Not sure if you can forward this onto Stefan Fercot for his opinion?

9.3 is EOL so:

https://pgstef.github.io/2019/04/17/one_rpm_to_rule_them_all.html

"EOL’d releases

While the yum repositories for EOL’d releases still exist, the repo rpms
usually found on https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg93 aren’t
available anymore: 404 - Not Found.

In case you need to use the old repositories, you can add it manually:

# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-93-centos.repo ..."

You also have the option of filing an issue here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/contact.php

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com