Re: MSAccess migration to Postgres through ODBC

От albert
Тема Re: MSAccess migration to Postgres through ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Kevin,

I could csv-export the table correctly, so no corruption apparently. I found a registry key called "LocksPerPage" that belongs to MS Office, after increasing it I was able to translate MSAcces Currency type to Integer successfully. Exporting through ODBC right after that was also successful. However that doesn't ring me a bell on how one can automagically export an MSAccess table through postgres odbc when having a column with Currency data type.

Thanks Richard for your suggestion.

Regards,
Albert

2011/9/11 Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>
albert  wrote:

> I am exporting a MSAccess database to Postgres under windows using
ODBC.

If you haven't already tried there, you might want to try the pgsql-odbc
list.

-Kevin