Re: High growth company seeks postgres DBA

От bricklen
Тема Re: High growth company seeks postgres DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You might have better luck in the postgresql list specifically for job postings.  http://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-jobs/

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Shiffrin, Sharda <Sharda.Shiffrin@asurion.com> wrote:

We’re looking to hire a DBA with postgres experience. If you or anyone you know who might be interested in a full time permanent position (not consulting), please contact me as soon as possible for more information. This is an urgent need.

Best,

Sharda Shiffrin

Sharda.Shiffrin@asurion.com

voice (650) 645-5408  mobile (650) 730-3789

Asurion I 1400 Fashion Island Blvd. Suite 450 San Mateo, CA 94404

www.asurion.com I Twitter I Facebook