Re: Fighting the planner >:-(

От Виктор Егоров
Тема Re: Fighting the planner >:-(
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
2013/2/1 Casey Allen Shobe <casey@shobe.info>:
> Rowcounts are shown in the earlier paste link, but apparently I forgot to
> include the census table - hewitt_1_0_factors_precalc_new has 4,135,890
> rows, and census_user has 1846439 rows.
>
> Statistics target is the default at 100.

I would try the following:
ALTER TABLE hewitt_1_0_factors_precalc_new SET STATISTICS 1000;
ALTER TABLE census_user SET STATISTICS 500;
ALTER TABLE census_output SET STATISTICS 500;
and analyzed them after. I hope I guessed ‘census_output’ name correctly.

And could you kindly share the plan after:
SET enable_nestloop TO off;

--
Victor Y. Yegorov

Сообщение: Re: Fighting the planner >:-(
Сообщение: Re: Fighting the planner >:-(