Re: DB corruption.

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Re: DB corruption.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,
I would go with cluster on the relation with invalid page header and try to dump the db again. If you have an older dump of the db and data in corrupted table did not change since turnieju You may try to restore the table from it and run pg_dump again.
I don't know If one can ommit a page during dump You can exclude whole table.
Hope this helps You.
Regards
Luke