Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?

От Claudio Freire
Тема Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:26 AM, AJ Weber <aweber@comcast.net> wrote:
> OK, the sample query is attached (hopefully attachments are allowed) as
> "query.sql".
> The "master table" definition is attached as "table1.sql".
> The "detail table" definition is attached as "table2.sql".
> The EXPLAIN (ANALYZE, BUFFERS) output is here:
> http://explain.depesz.com/s/vd5

I think the problem is that you're sending strings in the ids, instead
of integers.

Remove the quotes, leave only the numbers. That will make pg able to
infer that node.id = prop.node_id means it can also use an index on
alf_node_properties.

I think.

Try.

Сообщение: Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?
Сообщение: Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?