Re: Bug Report - SAVE data button disabled

От richard coleman
Тема Re: Bug Report - SAVE data button disabled
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sunil,

I would hate to differ, but pgAdmin4 is far from bug free.  I should know I use it nearly every day and have filed a number of bug reports myself.

See the official bug repository at https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 .  There are currently 218 open bugs.

Damian,

That being said, this is the postgresql support list.  You question would be better posed on the pgAdmin support list ( pgadmin-support@postgresql.org ).

Enjoy,