Postgresql 9.0.1 installation error

От Venkat Balaji
Тема Postgresql 9.0.1 installation error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

This is my first post to the community.
We have been widely using PostgreSQL for our production environment.

We are pleased with the performance and features of PostgreSQL.

We have landed into a problem recently -

We had installed PostgreSQL9.0.1 for which i had executed the below commands -

./configure --with-openssl --prefix=/opt/Postgresql9.0.1/
make install
installed successfully

Created the cluster using initdb command successfully

When i said "./psql -p 5445", I am getting the below error

[postgres@warehouse1 bin]$ ./psql -p 5445
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
Segmentation fault

Note : -
1. Port Number was specified in the postgresql.conf file
2. The same version of PostgreSQL was installed in the same server in a different location and is working fine without any issues -
3. Postgres process is running fine. When i am connecting from a different PG installer bin directory,
    I am able to connect.

Can someone please help !!

I need PostgreSQL 9.0.1 with Open-SSL.

Thanks