Re: Problems with PG 9.3

От Dhruv Shukla
Тема Re: Problems with PG 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Its 15 hours now ... that the DB was restarted and things have started to get stuck. Apparently taking too long to finish with these settings.... any further suggesstions??

-Dhruv.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Dhruv Shukla <dhruvshukla82@gmail.com> wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Nothing appreared in /var/log/messages about the oom killer on both the
> boxes. So could be more like an firewall issue, will look into this and let
> you know. Current firewall setting that we have are:
>
> tcp_keepalive_time=7200
> tcp_keepalive_intvl=75
> tcp_keepalive_probes=9

In my experience dropping the keepalive to 300, and retries to 2 will
keep connections alive without sending out a flood of keepalive pings

--
Regards
Dhruv