Re: plperlu function caused a segmentation fault

От Alex Hunsaker
Тема Re: plperlu function caused a segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:32, bricklen <bricklen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I wonder if there is something wonky about your Perl installation.
>
> I tested originally on two other 9.0.4 databases and there were no
> issues at all. I'll have to assume that you are correct about the Perl
> setup on that server -- I'm quite leery of doing anything else with
> that server as it is a production db.

Hrm, do simple plperlu functions break it? I can't tell from your
report if plperlu seems completely broken or if something in your
quoted function seems to be the culprit.

If
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION plperlu_noop() returns void as $$ $$
language plperlu;
select plperlu_noop();

works fine, I would wager someone upgraded perl and forgot to
recompile (or upgrade?) postgres along with it.  That or you have more
than one perl installed and its somehow picking the wrong libperl...

Сообщение: Re: What is postgresql status?
Сообщение: Re: What is postgresql status?