Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 17:03, Ertan Küçükoğlu
<ertan.kucukoglu@1nar.com.tr> wrote:
> > On 20 Sep 2019, at 17:37, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> > On a resource constrained machine, use the command line client "psql".
> I have tables with relatively many columns. Anything printed on console won't fit it's boundaries and won't be easy
toread. I am using some gui application on it and most of the time find it easy to put two window next to each other to
seewhat I'm looking for.

Can heartily recommend the superb pspg. Use two putty windows if that helps.

https://github.com/okbob/pspg

Geoff

От: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Сообщение: Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
От: Ertan Küçükoğlu
Сообщение: Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5