Re: WAL segment NOT FOUND - Postgres 9.2

От Venkata Balaji N
Тема Re: WAL segment NOT FOUND - Postgres 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Patrick B <patrickbakerbr@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I update the database just by setting the server as slave using streaming replication?

Or I have to re-sync all the data folder and then set it as slave with streaming replication?

If you are replaying WALs continuously without any issues, then, you can just add standby_mode='on'  and then, restart the standby database, that should do.

Regards,
Venkata B N

Fujitsu Australia