Streaming replication between x86 and x86_64 hosts

От pawcyk
Тема Streaming replication between x86 and x86_64 hosts
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I'm trying set up streaming replication between two different architecture x86 (master) and x86_64 (slave).
I fallowed guide http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication and stuck after copy data directory from master to slave. When I'm trying run postgres on slave I'm getting fallowing error: FATAL:  incorrect checksum in control file.

Is there any chance to set up this type of replication between hosts with different architectures ??

Best regards
Pawel