Re: One transaction by connection - commit subdetails without release master transaction?

От Durumdara
Тема Re: One transaction by connection - commit subdetails without release master transaction?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Anybody!

I replace the long question to some shorter:

As I see the PGSQL supports one transaction per connection. Is this
information ok?

Formerly I believed that only Zeos/PGDAC supports one trs/conn, but
now it seems to be based on the server, and not the components...
(The pgadmin is also showing one tx state/statement per connection)

So if I want to make two transactions in client am I must duplify the
connections in this period?

Thanks for your help:
   dd