Can one Dump schema without index/constraints?

От Tory M Blue
Тема Can one Dump schema without index/constraints?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

I'm working with slon and the index portion for at least 3 of my tables take hours to complete and thus with this instance of slony being a wide area replica, sessions time out and slon fails to complete.

So I'm looking at dumping the schema without index information, install that on the slon slave and replicate that way, once replication of the data is done, I can run commands to create the indexes.

But I'm not 100% if there are tools or private scripts written to pull indexes from a schema only dump and then allow for an easy recreation of the indexes at the end of the slon replication process (once all sets are replicated)?

Thanks
Tory