pg_dump fatal error

От drum.lucas@gmail.com
Тема pg_dump fatal error
Дата
Re: pg_dump fatal error
Список pgsql-admin
Hi guys

I'm doing a copy (pg_dump) from a slave server to a test server.
The DB size is 1,7 TB, and I get the error at 1,4 TB.

Command:
ssh postgres@servidorslave01 "/usr/pgsql-9.2/bin/pg_dump --exclude-table-data='junk.*' --format=custom db_live" | /usr/pgsql-9.2/bin/pg_restore --dbname=uat_temp --exit-on-error

Error:
|postgres|pg_restore| CONTEXT:  COPY ja_feedlog, line 1
STATEMENT:  COPY ja_feedlog (id, clientid, mobiuserid, customerid, invoiceid, description, gtime, jobid, log_type, serialised_data, push_status, requestorid, the_geom, admin_read, visitid) FROM stdin;

LOG:  could not send data to client: Broken pipe
FATAL:  connection to client lost

What can cause that kind of error? I've tried more than once, actually.

Thanks
Lucas

От: Edgar Delgado
Сообщение: Statistics wrong ? Vaccum counts only 2
От: "drum.lucas@gmail.com"
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump fatal error