Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2

От drum.lucas@gmail.com
Тема Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 24 February 2016 at 14:34, drum.lucas@gmail.com <drum.lucas@gmail.com> wrote:

On 24 February 2016 at 14:23, Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> wrote:
Please do not refer me (or the list) to a URL when you are asking for help. Be clear and concise. If you have a URI that helps you, please be specific in the places you do not understand.

Scott,

I've asked for some tips about how could I do incremental backups in Postgres WITHOUT stopping it.

As I haven't had an expected answer, I decided to post here what I've found.
So in the future others with the same question may be helped.

I haven't referred you or the list to a URL********

Lucas

Сообщение: Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2
Сообщение: Re: Incremental Refresh - PostgreSQL 9.2