Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance

От Samuel Gendler
Тема Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Дата
Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Список pgsql-performance

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Reza Taheri <rtaheri@vmware.com> wrote:

I provided more config details in an earlier email.

I hate to disagree, but unless I didn't get a message sent to the list, you haven't provided any details about your postgresql config or otherwise adhered to the guidelines for starting a discussion of a performance problem around here.  I just searched my mailbox and no email from you has any such details.  Several people have asked for them, including myself.  You say you will give any details we want, but this is at least the 3rd or 4th request for such details and they have not yet been forthcoming.

Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance