Re: if anyone is running slony, I have a trivial question

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: if anyone is running slony, I have a trivial question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Apologies if this is not the right group to ask this question, but I've inherited a broken slony replication server that I must restore. Now, I've never, ever used slony prior to this, so I'm a little confused.

The ideal mailing list is the slony user one. You should find it on the Slony website.

On the slony client server, it appears that the configuration files are living in /etc/slony1-94. At least I'm seeing a slon_tools.conf and slon.conf file there. The problem is I see several other .conf files there as well. Is there a master configuration file that says which, if any, of these *.conf files are in use? Or do I just need to worry about the the slon.conf and slon_tools.conf files?

Well, that mostly depends on your init script. slon.conf and the like are used by the slond processes. slon_tools.conf are used by the altperl tools.

Сообщение: Re: Pg-Upgrade standbys via rsync... and avoid sending UNlogged data?
Сообщение: Re: Pg-Upgrade standbys via rsync... and avoid sending UNlogged data?