Re: Standby is not removing restored WAL segments

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Standby is not removing restored WAL segments
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Adalkonda Harshad
<adalkondaharshad@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect there is a problem while setting the archive_command that resulting towards accumulating WAL .ready file in pg_xlog/archive_status directory itself.

I think archive_command has no effect on the non-primary server, and
the problem described above is happening on standby.
It's hard to suspect the restore_command as well, because the WAL
segments are copied to the pg_xlog as a result of the restore_command,
and therefore, it's working.

I agree with Alexey. There's nothing wrong with our archive_command. Not sure what's wrong though.