Re: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin

От Mark Steben
Тема Re: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin
Дата
Re: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin
Список pgsql-admin

June 29, 2019

ThreadAuthorTime
pgadmin 4 no backup/restore detail boxMassimo Penengo08:06
longrunning query - could it be buffer - hit? 📎Mark Steben21:03

Browse Archives

DO you see it? longrunning query - could it be buffer hit?  followed by the symbol