Re: Missing changelogs

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Missing changelogs
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Toni,

This is an oversight on my part. The latest 9.2-1002 adds some functionality to print the statement when the parameters are binary, as well as a repackaging of the source tarball. Nothing major.

I will endevour to get proper changelogs though.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca