Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sure go ahead.

BTW, I put jdk 1.8 on there as well, but it won't build due to an ant error which requires ant 1.9.

I haven't gotten around to updating that yet.

Thanks!

P.S. don't expect blazing speed from that instance. It is a micro instance. I'm pretty sure screen is on there. You might be advised to run the script inside screen.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca