Postgres version upgradation and compatible with os version.

От vinod kale
Тема Postgres version upgradation and compatible with os version.
Дата
Re: Postgres version upgradation and compatible with os version.
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Team,

We have to perform the postgres major version upgradation activity in our environment.
So before upgradation we just need to confirm few below things.

Currently we have postgres 9.6.8 version in our environment.
And we have to upgrade on postgres 10.8 or 10.11 or 11.7
So can we upgrade directly from
9.6.8 to 10.8 ,
9.6.8 to 10.11 ,
9.6.8 to 11.7

And also all this postgres versions i.e  9.x, 10.x , 11.x are compatible with operating system centos-7?

Please help me out in same.

Kindly let me know if anything required.
Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vinod Kale.