Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 10:31 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 6:01 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:03 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Since the previous version patch conflicts with current HEAD, I've
>> > attached the updated version patches.
>> >

>> Review comments:
>> ------------------------------
>

> Sawada-San, are you planning to work on the review comments?  I can take care of this and then proceed with further
reviewif you are tied up with something else.

Thank you for reviewing this patch.

Yes I'm addressing your comments and will submit the updated patch soon.

> I think we don't need to handle this comment.  Today, I read the other emails in the thread and noticed that you have
donethis based on comment by Robert and that decision seems wise to me.

Understood.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

От: Isaac Morland
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Make use of C99 designated initialisers fornulls/values arrays
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables