Re: Help with insert query

От Michel Pelletier
Тема Re: Help with insert query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please reply-all to the list and not just me directly.

I didn't realize you meant the table was empty when you did the full insert.  As Adrian pointed out, run your select using explain, it will show you why you are producing no rows.  Looking at your query just superficially, the outer join looks suspicious, maybe using a subqery to get the ending balance is a better approach.