Re: Fwd: Export vaccumdb messages

От Jorge Torralba
Тема Re: Fwd: Export vaccumdb messages
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
you could do a vacuum verbose and | to tee

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Edgar Delgado <edgdelgado@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

How can I export the INFOS that generates from running vaccumdb? Tried ">>" but I don't receive this kind of information:

INFO:  analyzing "pg_catalog.pg_foreign_data_wrapper"
INFO:  "pg_foreign_data_wrapper": scanned 0 of 0 pages, containing 0 live rows and 0 dead rows; 0 rows in sample, 0 estimated total rows
INFO:  vacuuming "pg_catalog.pg_shseclabel"
INFO:  "pg_shseclabel": found 0 removable, 0 nonremovable row versions in 0 pages
DETAIL:  0 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec.

I need to generate a log of this and send over e-mail.

Thanks,

--
Thanks,

Jorge Torralba

Note: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy you received. Thank You.