Re: Difference between child_life_time and connection_life_time in pgPool

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Difference between child_life_time and connection_life_time in pgPool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Sumeet Shukla
<sumeet.k.shukla@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone explain me the difference between child_life_time and
> connection_life_time parameters in pgpool-II version 3.3.10

"child_life_time" limits the duration of a connection from your
application code to pgpool.
"connection_life_time" limits the duration of a connection from pgpool
to the database.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com