Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!

От Mohamed Hashim
Тема Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Actually we are using various views and functions to get the info for reporting purpose in that views or functions we have used or joined the above table mentioned.

I thought of will get reply from any one from the lists so only i put anyway i will continue with only pgsql-performance mailing lists.

Regards
Hashim