Re: [ADMIN] Data replication to PostgreSQL

От John Scalia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Data replication to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm not sure I understand what you're doing. Nearly all DDL is written to the WAL segments. The only ones that aren't are things like unlogged and temporary tables. I don't think temporary tables used by queries are written either. Why do you think, however, that this isn't captured?
--
Jay