Re: streaming rep setup in PCI compliance environment

От John Scalia
Тема Re: streaming rep setup in PCI compliance environment
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I spoke with my PCI compliance officer here, and provided you've documented what you're doing here and why, you should be compliant. We had a fairly long discussion about this and I had to explain to him that I was referring to the slave as being a hot standby, ready to take over in the event of an issue with the primary. If you're doing this for some other reason, so long as it's explained, you could still be OK.
--
Jay