Re: Autovacuum behavior

От John Scalia
Тема Re: Autovacuum behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sure, I just replied too quickly as there was no vacuum_cost_limit, so I'm guessing the default of 200 is being used. I'll look in pg_class to see if anything is set.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
John Scalia wrote:
> autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit is currently set at -1. Not really sure what
> it should be, as I still need to look that up.

Yes, I saw that from your snippet, but that value means to use the value
from vacuum_cost_limit.  If that one is set to a positive value, it may
lead to sleeps during vacuum.

Also, tables could have values set in pg_class.reloptions, leading to
sleeps.

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/