Re: NEED REPLICATION SOLUTION -POSTGRES 9.1

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: NEED REPLICATION SOLUTION -POSTGRES 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The OP mentioned he couldn't use streaming as he is combining
databases from multiple clusters into one, so non-streaming WAL isn't
going to work any better for that.

He needs to use Slony, Bucardo, or some other trigger based system (or
roll his own) to accomplish this, WAL based solutions wont work.

Robert Treat
play: xzilla.net
work: omniti.com