Re: First SVG graphic

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: First SVG graphic
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 9:59 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 8:50 AM Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-03-28 01:50, Tom Lane wrote:
>> This has been committed.  The SVG images are committed as well, so no
>> new tools are required.
>
> Buildfarm member alabio seems less than pleased.

See
<https://askubuntu.com/questions/695560/assistive-technology-not-found-awterror>
for how to fix that build issue.

Ugh. If I understand it right, that's something that will happen to anybody who tries to build the docs on a headless server, which is not exactly uncommon :/

Can we find a way to override it in the command? Or if not, we should probably at least document it in our docs?

I have done this on alabio now, let's see if it recovers.

FYI, it did recover. Per above, I think this is something we should document.