Re: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019, 12:44 Mark Steben <mark.steben@drivedominion.com> wrote:
Good morning,
Just a question on a post I submitted to pgsql-admin on Saturday.  I look at my post on June 29 and I see a little symbol.  Looks like a zipper.  Could I have an explanation?  Does it mean that my post is ineligible and if so what must I do to fix the situation?

I ask this as my post is addressing an increasingly urgent issue on our production platform that I urgently could use help with.

The post: long running query: could it be buffer hit?

A quick response would be most appreciated.

Where exactly do you see this symbol?

/Magnus