Re: Stability in Windows?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Stability in Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 17:05, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM,  <mgould@isstrucksoftware.net> wrote:
>> We are using it on a rather beefy server with no problems with a Win32
>> client/server app.  There are additonal things you can do to tune the
>> database.  I've not seen any stability problems.  Remember it's been
>> several years since version 8 came out and the current version is 9.1.2.
>
> Also there were known, unfixable architecture bugs in 8.1 windows
> pgsql and it was abandoned because of that.
>
> Generally, stability is pretty good as long as you don't get the
> dreaded "could not reattach to shared memory" issue.  Not sure if that

We believe that issue has been fixed. And I don't recall having heard
any such bug reports at all since the last fix went in....

There might still be some cornercase of course, but in general it
should be solved.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Regular expression character escape
Сообщение: Re: Regular expression character escape