Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com> wrote:
> As we move towards 9.4, would it be worthwhile suggesting that we break this
> out into "Obsolete Versions" and "Forthcoming" or similar?

I really don't think we need any more classifications. And you're
going to end up needing a very wide screen to see it all...

When 9.3 is released, it will move from "development" to "supported".
9.4 will stay under "devel" because, well, it's in development. Once
9.4 hits beta it will get it's own number under "development", which
will be moved to "supported" once that one is released.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/