Re: postmaster is restarting

От Johnny Tan
Тема Re: postmaster is restarting
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chef or Puppet?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Lou Picciano <loupicciano@comcast.net> wrote:
You probably have a service with overarching control over PostgreSQL. Gonna depend on how you installed PostgreSQL, which distro you've installed, etc...

----- Original Message -----
From: Rodrigo Barboza <rodrigombufrj@gmail.com>
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Sent: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:35:08 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [ADMIN] postmaster is restarting

Hi, guys.
I am using the script that comes with postgres installation to start and stop my database.
When I stop the database, it restarts after some minutes.
I have looked through every path and I don't find who starts it again.
I am using Linux.
Is there some kind of signaling to for it to restart? Does anybody have any tips where to find it?