Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations

От Ian Lawrence Barwick
Тема Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
2013/12/10 Luis <luisico@gmail.com>:
> Thanks Ian,
>
> Actually the query I used to get the relations sizes also included
> indexes and even pg_toast.

Doh, sorry I didn't notice there was no relkind qualification on pg_class
in your query.

> This query gives me more detail about the
> indexes related to every table but still can't see where the space is.

Table/index bloat?

Ian Barwick

От: Luis
Сообщение: Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations
Сообщение: Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations