Re: When should be advocate external projects?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 02:15:15PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:

>> IMO:
>>
>> A much better solution is to rework the software catalogue to properly
>> highly open source "projects" versus "products" and allow people to manage
>> via a moderated interface their own listings. It will be consistent, provide
>> a central place within the primary domain and be lower overhead than a wiki.
>
> The nice thing about a wiki is anyone can go in and improve it.

As much as I can see from this thread, the original complain is a lack
of visibility of external projects in the in-core docs. So why not
updating the in-core docs to a wiki page in wiki.postgresql.org where
those external projects are listed? Listing them by category is then
up to the wiki, and not the in-core docs.
--
Michael