Re: Fwd: compressed bits in sql table

От SANDEEP GOURNENI
Тема Re: Fwd: compressed bits in sql table
Дата
Re: Fwd: compressed bits in sql table
Список pgsql-admin
Postgres version is 10.4
field type is char(32).basically its a fee bit field.
it is related to my application.

thanks,
Sandeep

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 4:04 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 06/09/2018 02:40 PM, SANDEEP GOURNENI wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How can we read compressed bits in postgres.In one of my table field  i
> have compressed bits.how to read and write them in postgres using cobol
> program.

You are going to need to be more specific:

1) What version of Postgres?

2) What is the field type?

3) Are you referring to the TOAST table?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: compressed bits in sql table
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: compressed bits in sql table