Re: Reserved connections weird issue

От Petr Novak
Тема Re: Reserved connections weird issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi John,

that's the thing, I wasn't able to get in as postgres user, got bounced as there were no connections available. Will try to get more info next time...

Sounds like, maybe, your .Net connections are being duplicated without waiting for the old connection to be torn down. When this kind of thing happens, you should still be able to get in as a superuser. Once in, have you checked pg_stat_activity? Between that and process list you ought to see if you've got old, dead connections taking up  valuable connection space.
--
Jay