Re: My humble tribute to psql -- usql v0.5.0

От Kenneth Shaw
Тема Re: My humble tribute to psql -- usql v0.5.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
UTF-8 works just fine with MS SQL:

ms:booktest@192.168.1.5=> select N'这是一个';
    col0
  这是一个
(1 rows)

You need to use a "unicode" string, as indicated here using N''. You
might be able to change the default behavior in SQL Server to treat
strings as unicode strings, by changing the default collation settings
(which is latin1 or windows' 1252 encoding or whatever it is). If
you're working with a table, when columns are N* column types, it will
work fine.

-Ken