Re: user logging info

От Dhandapani Shanmugam
Тема Re: user logging info
Дата
Re: user logging info
Список pgsql-admin
Thank for your response Glyn,

>-Can we see user connections on any system tables(active + past) in postgreSQL, Please share me the SQL if it is possible.
Can you clarify what you want to see here?  You can see the current and last queries of connections with "SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity".  If you want auditing or logging of all activity then depending on what you need it's possible with triggers or an extension like pg_audit.

I want to see the list of user who logged into XXX database in last 90 days. How can we do this please

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

Yes turn on log_connections and log_disconnections, see the "what to log" section here:

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-logging.html