Re: Postgresql version 9.5 and RHEL release 7.3

От Poul Kristensen
Тема Re: Postgresql version 9.5 and RHEL release 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I need the files in /usr/inlcude/postgresql.
They are not included in RHEL 7.2, which means that I have to use DebIan/PG95 and when finished
developing, transfer to Rhel 7.2.
It is the file libpq-fe.h that is missing in Rhel 7.2.
Postgresql95-devel 9.5.3 2PDDG.rhel7 x86_64 is installed.

Thanks

Poul

Hi,

On Thu, 2016-11-17 at 13:51 +0100, Poul Kristensen wrote:
> It seems that the filelist shown below, is NOT included in the RHEL release
> 7.3 of the 3rd of november.
>
> https://yum.postgresql.org/9.5/redhat/rhel-7.3-x86_64/
>
> Does anyone of you kind people have the time to confirm this?

Our build servers run on CentOS, and CentOS did not release 7.3 yet, so we keep
building all RPMs on 7.2.

There should not be any compatibility issues with 7.2 and 7.3. Did you see any
issues?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Poul Kristensen
Linux-OS/Virtualizationexpert and Oracle DBA