Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.

От amul sul
Тема Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 12:48 PM Daulat Ram <Daulat.Ram@exponential.com> wrote:
What are the differences between Oracle and Postgres tablespace.

I hope this[1] wiki page will help you.

Can we assign tablespace during Postgres schema creation . As I know in Oracle we assign the tablespace during user/schema creation.
AFAIK, there is no syntax to assign tablespace to a schema.

Regards,
Amul