Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.

От amul sul
Тема Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:53 AM Daulat Ram <Daulat.Ram@exponential.com> wrote:

That will be great if you  share any doc where it’s mentioned that we can’t use multiple tablespace for a single database. I have to assist my Dev team regarding tablespaces.

Also , what are the differences between Oracle and Postgres Tablespacs?

To be honest I don't know anything about Oracle.

Regards,
Amul

Сообщение: RE: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.
Сообщение: Re: Can we have multiple tablespaces with in a database.